One of the “four pillars” of Corporate Social Responsibility or simply being a good corporate citizen, “Community” is the work that a company does in the local community in which it operates.
Glevum has a proud heritage of “putting something back” into the communities in which it operates. Over the years we have enjoyed long and close working relationships with a wide range of local charities, community causes and sports clubs.
Listed below are just some of the organisations we have supported:
- The Pied Piper Appeal – Glevum’s current adopted charity
- Gloucestershire Crimestoppers
- Gloucester Rugby
- Gloucester Academy of Music
- Gloucestershire Rugby Football Union
- Gloucestershire T Day
- Hollie Gazzard Trust
- Minsterworth Village Hall
- Westbury-on-Severn Show and Carnival
- Lydney RFC
- Cinderford RFC
- Hartpury RFC
- Westbury RFC
- St. John’s School, Coleford
- Churcham School, Churcham
- The Pride of Forest Awards
- The Pied Piper Appeal Forest Walkathon
- Taylor Wimpey Oxfordshire, 10 Peaks Challenge in aid of the Youth Adventure Trust
We support local causes in a number of ways. In some cases we may give financial or sponsorship support. In others we may donate a raffle or auction item.
If you would like to approach us for support, please write to our Marketing Director, Darren Stevens, at Glevum, Broadoak, Newnham-on-Severn, Gloucestershire GL14 1JF.
By doing business with Glevum you will help us continue to support the local communities in which we operate.