Working for Glevum
Glevum are a constantly growing organisation. As such, we’re continually looking for good, experienced people in many areas of our business.
Contracts Manager – South West
Glevum Design & Build supply and fit high quality UPVC windows, doors and conservatories for some of the countries largest housebuilders. Due to growth in demand we require a Contracts/Installations Manager based in the South West to oversee new build contracts in the region.
Duties will include:
– Managing day to day fitting schedule.
– Recruiting and reviewing installation labour.
– Attend pre-start meetings and ensure technical specifications are met.
– Be responsible for Quality and Health & Safety of Glevum installations in the area.
– Liaise directly with our client’s Site Managers.
The ideal candidate;
– Will have experience of managing New Build window contracts.
– Will hold a SSSTS qualification
– Be technically minded, have an eye for detail as well as be computer literate.
– You will be self motivated as well as a good people manager.
– You will share our passion for excellent customer service.
The position comes with a vehicle to be agreed and a good level of remuneration depending on experience.
To apply for this outstanding opportunity to work for a leading player in the new build window, door and conservatory marketplace, you should email a CV with a covering letter stating why you consider yourself to be the ideal candidate to Scott Brown – email@example.com.
All enquiries and applications will be treated as being strictly confidential.
Window, Door Installers – based in Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Berkshire and Hampshire
Teams of 2 are required to fit UPVC products.
Teams must have experience of fitting both Windows, Doors for the retail industry, take pride in their work and have an eye for detail to be able to meet Glevum’s exacting standards.
Fitting teams must be CIS registered.
Work is also available for teams willing to fit windows and doors for our New Build Clients and hence a CSCS card would be required for these jobs.
Experienced Conservatory Fitters
Based in Gloucestershire.
Ideally we are looking for teams of two that have experience of fitting Conservatories for the retail industry, that take pride in their work and have an eye for detail to be able to meet Glevum’s exacting standards.
Apply with a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Builders – based in Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Berkshire and Hampshire.
This role may involve work for our New Build Clients and hence a CSCS card would be required.
To find out more about any of the vacancies above, please send your details, using the link below, and we’ll contact you with a view to discussing the opportunities further.
To contact us click here and click on Employment Opportunities.