Working for Glevum
Glevum are a constantly growing organisation. As such, we’re continually looking for good, experienced people in many areas of our business.
Accounts and Admin Assistant – Newnham on Severn
Full Time 8.30 – 5.00 Monday to Friday.
Within the Accounts Department carrying out Accounts and Admin work as well as answering the main business telephone number as part reception role.
- Entering Purchase invoices onto Sage 200
- Arranging Sub-contractor payments via Sage 200.
- Reconciling the sales ledger and carrying out credit control function for retail customers (includes chasing debtors in writing and on the phone).
- Logging contracts onto the CRM system and importing data
- Answering the main switchboard telephone.
- Logging installation detail on to Industry database.
- Experience of working in a busy accounts and admin department
- Strong IT skills.
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail
- Good telephone manner
A competitive salary, dependent on experience.
To apply please email a covering letter and CV to Scott.Brown@glevum.co.uk
Window, Door Installers – based in Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Berkshire and Hampshire
Teams of 2 are required to fit UPVC products.
Teams must have experience of fitting both Windows, Doors for the retail industry, take pride in their work and have an eye for detail to be able to meet Glevum’s exacting standards.
Fitting teams must be CIS registered.
Work is also available for teams willing to fit windows and doors for our New Build Clients and hence a CSCS card would be required for these jobs.
Experienced Conservatory Fitters
Based in Gloucestershire.
Ideally we are looking for teams of two that have experience of fitting Conservatories for the retail industry, that take pride in their work and have an eye for detail to be able to meet Glevum’s exacting standards.
Apply with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Builders – based in Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Berkshire and Hampshire.
This role may involve work for our New Build Clients and hence a CSCS card would be required.
To find out more about any of the vacancies above, please send your details, using the link below, and we’ll contact you with a view to discussing the opportunities further.
To contact us click here and click on Employment Opportunities.