Looking for a tailor-made Conservatory or Glass Extension?
For many homes, space is at a premium and conservatories can not only give you more space but act as the perfect link between your home and garden. Our customers regularly tell us that their conservatory rapidly becomes their favourite room in the house.
From the traditional lean-to conservatory to a luxurious Loggia home extension.
Conservatory Styles include:
- 3 or 5 Facet Classic Victorian.
- Gable front.
- Corner infill.
- Georgian / Edwardian.
- ‘T’ shaped Victorian.
- ‘P’ shape.
All our conservatories come backed with a 10 Year INSURANCE BACKED Guarantee (through the GGFi Guarantee Protection Scheme).
Our Portfolio includes:
- Conservatories: A Glevum conservatory is individually designed to reflect the style and character of your property. We also consider all the functionality that you need within your new room including heating choices, light switches, power sockets and furniture positioning.
- Orangeries: Slightly different take on the traditional conservatory by bringing together the lightness of double-glazed windows with additional brick built pillars and wall sections to blend in with your existing property. Available in both traditional and contemporary designs.
- Home Extensions: A unique building concept which gives a modern twist on the traditional orangery design, giving you an affordable luxurious extension to your home. One which can be used comfortably all year round, as it will stay warm in the winter, but cool in the summer.
NOT sure which conservatory to choose?
We understand that a conservatory is a big investment, so to help you choose and get expert advice, we have the largest outdoor conservatory village in the South West at our Head Office near Newnham on Severn, where you can view a great range of sizes, shapes and styles in their natural, outdoor environment.
You can also opt to take a virtual tour of our showroom and conservatory village from the conform of your home, by simply clicking the ‘Take a Virtual Tour’ button on the right of your screen.
Considering upgrading your existing conservatory into a ‘cosy’ all-year-round living space?
A roof upgrade from Glevum is proving a more popular option than ever. Perhaps you are facing the issue of your conservatory being too hot in summer and too cold in winter? Or maybe you want to keep your existing conservatory, but it’s time for a freshen up? Other customers opt for a solid roof upgrade to create that feeling of a extension.
The extensive range that Glevum offers gives you the ability to upgrade and improve. Whether you want a combined glazed and solid roof, a tiled roof with full rectangle glass panels or a modern lantern roof. A conservatory roof upgrade from Glevum can help to enhance any style of property, from the traditional to the modern.
Manufacturing technology has come a long way and the installation of a conservatory roof upgrade now couldn’t be easier.
So, why should you consider a roof upgrade and what are the benefits?
A Glevum roof upgrade can be hugely beneficial to your home no matter which style you choose. From lowering your heating bills in winter with improved energy efficiency, to making the space comfortable and cosy all-year-round. As they are available in a range of finishes and options, you are bound to find a style to suit your property and complement the existing colour. Conservatory roof upgrades are a fraction of the price of a new conservatory and are very quick and easy to install.
Glevum offer a range of roof solutions. From the high performance Guardian Warm Roof Conversion System, to a combined glazed and solid solution, even a roof dressed in real tiles or slate to match that of your home.
A selection of our Conservatories and Solid Roof solutions are available to see at our Head Office Showroom and Conservatory Village:
- 14 Conservatories on show.
- Various shapes and sizes.
- Includes Solid Roof Upgrades (including the LivinROOF, UltraRoof 380 and Guardian Warm Roof).
- ALL in their natural outdoor environment.
Why not request your free, no obligation Home Visit online:
Just fill in the following quick and easy form and we will do the rest.
Credit is subject to status and affordability. Terms & conditions apply. All offers apply to new orders placed directly with Glevum. *Full written credit details available on request. We reserve the right to remove and / or refuse the above mentioned offers at anytime. Secondary Glazing products are exempt from the offers advertised.
Glevum Windows Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 695459 acting as a Credit Broker not the Lender, providing regulated products from a range of financial providers (Lenders). Glevum Windows Limited do not receive commission from any of the Lenders for providing these products.
Glevum Windows Limited, Broadoak, Newnham on Severn, Gloucestershire, GL14 1JF act as a credit broker and not the lender, and offers products from a range of financial providers.