Looking for a tailor-made Conservatory or Glass Extension?
For many homes, space is at a premium and conservatories can not only give you more space but act as the perfect link between your home and garden. Our customers regularly tell us that their conservatory rapidly becomes their favourite room in the house.
From the traditional lean-to conservatory to a luxurious Loggia home extension.
Conservatory Styles include:
- 3 or 5 Facet Classic Victorian.
- Gable front.
- Corner infill.
- Georgian / Edwardian.
- ‘T’ shaped Victorian.
- ‘P’ shape.
All our conservatories come backed with a 10 Year INSURANCE BACKED Guarantee (through the GGFi Guarantee Protection Scheme).
Easy payment options available, including the ability to spread the cost over the longer term.
Our Portfolio includes:
- Conservatories: A Glevum conservatory is individually designed to reflect the style and character of your property. We also consider all the functionality that you need within your new room including heating choices, light switches, power sockets and furniture positioning.
- Orangeries: Slightly different take on the traditional conservatory by bringing together the lightness of double-glazed windows with additional brick built pillars and wall sections to blend in with your existing property. Available in both traditional and contemporary designs.
- Home Extensions: A unique building concept which gives a modern twist on the traditional orangery design, giving you an affordable luxurious extension to your home. One which can be used comfortably all year round, as it will stay warm in the winter, but cool in the summer.
NOT sure which conservatory to choose?
We understand that a conservatory is a big investment, so to help you choose and get expert advice, we have the largest outdoor conservatory village in the South West at our Head Office near Newnham on Severn, where you can view a great range of sizes, shapes and styles in their natural, outdoor environment.
You can also opt to take a virtual tour of our showroom and conservatory village from the conform of your home, by simply clicking the ‘Take a Virtual Tour’ button on the right of your screen.
Considering upgrading your existing conservatory into a ‘cosy’ all-year-round living space?
Well now you can, with our range of roof solutions. From the high performance Guardian Warm Roof Conversion System, to a combined glazed and solid solution, even a roof dressed in real tiles or slate to match that of your home.
A selection of our Conservatories and Solid Roof solutions are available to see at our Head Office Showroom and Conservatory Village:
- 14 Conservatories on show.
- Various shapes and sizes.
- Includes Solid Roof Upgrades (including the LivinROOF, UltraRoof 380 and Guardian Warm Roof).
- ALL in their natural outdoor environment.
Why not request your free, no obligation Home Visit online:
Just fill in the following quick and easy form and we will do the rest.
Credit is subject to application & status. Terms & conditions apply. All offers apply to new orders placed directly with Glevum. *Full written credit details available on request. We reserve the right to remove and / or refuse the above mentioned offers at anytime.
Glevum Windows Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Glevum Windows Limited, Broadoak, Newnham on Severn, Gloucestershire, GL14 1JF act as a credit broker and not the lender, and offers products from a range of financial providers.